Friday, June 3, 2011

Dark Souls E3 Trailer: Lovely, Deadly And I Want Two Copies Of The Game...



I absolutely LOVED Demon's Souls, as it was the culmination of what I feel FromSoftware wanted to do with its mighty King's Field and Shadow Tower games back on the original PlayStation and PS2. This not so-sequel is improved in every way, looks grim, terrifying and is pure hard-core, old-school eat your powdered bones with blood fantastic from what I'm hearing. I expect death to stalk my every step and I'll love every minute of it (when I'm not threatening my PS3... AND Xbox 360, as I fully intend to play this through on both consoles. The art direction here is phenomenal, that music is depressingly perfect and overall, i can see this as a Game of the Year contender in my book. Now, about that OTOGI reboot, From...

No comments:

Post a Comment