Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dragon's Crown E3 Trailer: Oh, Vanillaware , You Don't Disappoint



I've wanted a Princess Crown remake for YEARS, but Vanillaware didn't listen. Nope, not at all - they went and make yet another COMPLETELY new game, this time with single and online multiplayer modes, more of that incredible hand-drawn art they're known for and yes, it looks spectacular. Why doesn't anyone listen to me anymore? Oh wait - this time it's a GREAT thing I got ignored. UTV Ignition has come out of the game with ANOTHER great game. If you're not all over this and El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (go play the demo NOW - it's incredible), you're not a gamer, you're a stamp collector in the wrong hobby. My PS3 is VERY happy and the kidney I'll sell for a PS Vita is dancing around in anticipation!

I'll update with screens later - no matter what you play, this one's a MUST-buy game, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment