Monday, March 30, 2009

Currently Playing:

Oops! I forgot to add this to the first post, but it's a good way to get a second one in quick, right?

MadWorld (Wii)
Killzone 2 (PlayStation 3)
Afro Samurai (Playstation 3)
Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)*
Valkyria Chronicles (Playstation 3)
Ultimate Ninja 4: Naruto Shippuden (PlayStation 2)
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad (Xbox 360)
Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360)
Mazes of Fate (Nintendo DS)
MOON (Nintendo DS)
Silverfall (PSP)
Lost Legends (PC)
Sacred Gold
(PC)
Arx Fatalis (PC)
The Chosen: Well of Souls (PC)
Rifts: Promise of Power (N-Gage)

and a few more games...

*Yes, I know the 360 version has all that lovely DLC, but thanks to my current lack of broadband service, I flipped a coin and picked the PS3 version... which means I have to wait for that Game of the Year Edition (whenever that comes out, *sigh*).

No comments:

Post a Comment