Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gallery: ArcaniA: Gothic 4


Here's a look at a few screens as well as PC and console cover art for DreamCatcher's upcoming RPG, ArcaniA: Gothic 4. I'm definitely keeping an eye peeled for this one, as the long running Gothic series is, warts and all one that keeps getting more impressive with each installment.






From the screens and videos I've seen, the game certainly looks great so far, thanks to developer Spellbound's excellent game engine. While the 360 and PC versions ship in September, PS3 owners will have to wait a bit longer while the game is optimized for the hardware. I'm definitely psyched about the console versions, so I've no preference. I'll definitely want to play through the 360 version, but I'd love to see how the game does on the PS3 as well. I don't mind the wait at all, but it'll be really interesting to compare the two console versions at some point to see how they stack up against each other just for fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment