Monday, January 30, 2012

Game of Thrones: Season 2 "Shadow" Teaser - Winter in April? No Fooling...


Confession time: Although I've seen bits and pieces of some episodes, I actually JUST started watching Season One from the beginning a few days ago (thank you HBO On Demand!). I haven't read any of the books either (too busy doing the gaming and blogging and poking about for work thing), but going in cold was actually a great thing for me as it's making me want to take a look at the books at some point. Anyway, it's a great show (as you know, blah, blah, blah) and Season 2 (starting April 1, no joke) is looking even better. Of course, given the penchant for anyone to get killed off at any time, I wouldn't be surprised to see nothing but the crew left sometime around episode 8 or 9 of the new season (ha ha)... Anyway, this same post is going up on the NEW DAF - I just wanted to run it here as well just so you folks still hanging out here would have a little more to read... ;^P

No comments:

Post a Comment