Monday, January 25, 2010

The Madness is OVER (But Boy, Was It Fun While It Lasted)!

Yes, I FINALLY completed my strategy guide for Neo Nectaris: Military Madness for the iPod Touch and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I'll be reviewing the game later this week, so keep a  eye peeled. How is it? Let's just say if you're a fan of Nectaris, you'll love what's here. The game is pretty tough and definitely not a "casual" experience and it's definitely not one of those cutesy Japanese strategy games with spiky-haired characters and cranky, demonic end bosses.

But I'm getting ahead of myself - back in a few with a couple of updates. I'm going to be catching up on a lot of stuff, that's for sure...

1 comment:

  1. hmm too bad I didn't notice they were holding a contest to write that military madness guide, or I would have applied.

    Military Madness: Neo Nectaris is aimed at intermediate level players, by the way. The whole strategy of the game is factory rushing, repairing in factories, and surrounding enemies, that's it. It's a simple game.

    http://www.tbstactics.com/2010/05/most-strategically-difficult-and.html

    ReplyDelete