Thursday, January 28, 2010

"What To Do When Booth Gets Back..."

SO, I've been debating a few things over the past couple of months about this blog and NO, I'm not going to drop off the planet with another project (well, not just yet). While I was writing up all 95 pages (or 57,522 words) of that Neo Nectaris: Military Madness strategy guide for Hudson Entertainment, I was also streamlining my games collection. Selling off some titles while expanding others. I think my tastes are changing or revolving back towards strategy, role-playing and quality adventure games across different platforms more than other genres, but I'm certainly not giving up on everything else I like.

Now, I COULD just shift focus and make DAF more of a site geared towards the above mentioned genres, however, there are already a few older (and better) places on the Internet for this. Of course, i don't want to limit what's covered here at all, as I'm in no way going to miss all the stellar first and third party releases falling out of the sky in what's looking like an even better year than 2009 in terms of great games. Decisions, decisions...

Anyway, I'll let you guys know what's what - in the meantime, I've a bunch of stuff to finish up - after I finally get some sleep, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment