Monday, February 7, 2011

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Super Bowl Ad: "Ah-Ha!" Meets "Ewwwwww"




No, I didn't watch the Super Bowl (yes, I had better things to do.) So, I missed this funky new ad until I got a call saying the video was up on YouTube. My response: "Ah-ha!" followed by "Well, what the... ewwwwwww!" Yeah,yeah, that other BIG secret Sony was clinging on to (ha ha) that wasn't so secret is out. There WILL be a PSPhone. It's the Ericsson Xperia Play (the same model you probably already saw over at Engadget) and yup, it'll be coming your way soon enough. Android enabled, PS Suite packed and ready for your gaming needs. Oh, and it's got a phone in case you feel the need to call someone and ask for directions because you totally missed your train stop while engrossed in that portable version of Killzone or whatever.

Er, who won the game anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment