Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Man of Steel Trailer # 2: Reboot of the Blue Suit Just Might Work Well For Most Fans...

Oops - the darn html code for the trailer disappeared when I hit Post! Anyway, here you go!

 


I'm liking this new trailer more than the first one for a few reasons, but I'm still not too fond of that blood-drained color palette so many modern films overuse. Look, I get that this is a darker, more emo Supes and all, but I'd like to have some more colors popping where applicable (but not quite like the old comics and their 4 color overkill, though). The big Q's will e how's the final cut and is this a better Superman than Richard Donner's 1977 flick? I think the jury is out until the film is released, but I also think both will be seen as great for their separate eras by fans of the comics and films from then and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment