Saturday, October 3, 2009

Calling Web Site Now Live... Be Afraid.

At first, I didn't know whether or not I should be too scared to look at the darn thing. Then I remembered that I'm NOT at all the superstitious type. So, I cheerily clicked on the Kuroeight link and... Hey! it's a pretty slick deal of a teaser site. Cool - makes me want to see more of the game, which is a great thing, being a games journalist-type and all...

Of course, if yours truly drops dead in a week thanks to a visit from a creepy little girl with a freaky-looking doll , well... it's been very nice to know you guys. Anyway, Calling is Hudson's upcoming Wii-exclusive horror game, yet another for the console which has recently been turning into a paradise of sorts for genre fans. The game isn't out 'til 2010, but you can get yourselves slightly weirded out (if you really want to) by clicking on that link yourselves.

Go on, I dare you...

No comments:

Post a Comment