Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Now Playing (Wistful Nostalgia & A Bit of Puzzling Detection)...

Tinkering away on the reviews mentioned earlier, site redesign stuff AND getting ready for next week's big chunk of repair work on some water damage here, so updates will be slightly laid back this week.

Ignition's Nintendo DS/DSi RPG Nostalgia showed up yesterday and pretty much stole the rest of the day and a good chunk of the night away from my updateing and such. The full review is embargoed 'til the 27th, so you'll have to check back then to see the final verdict. I can tell you now, I'm VERY pleased with the game so far.

Additionally, Playlogic's surprisingly fun Sudoku Ball Detective and a ton of other stuff arrived for the beginnings of my Holiday Gift Guide feature, so expect to be hit on the head with a bunch of gifty suggestions starting in November.

Where's my game-playing helper monkey/secretary/coffee maker supreme?

No comments:

Post a Comment