Monday, October 5, 2009

Zen Studios Is At It Again... Mystery Game Alert!

Hmmmm.... another cryptic message from ZEN Studios' PR department. This time, the image to the left has something to do with an announcement tomorrow on the Official PlayStation Blog and I think I know what it is. Although, if this is going to be like the last time I got one of these messages, I'll probably need to deal with pesky assassins and such bursting through my windows and breaking up furniture in an attempt to end my life before I uncover the big secret.

*Sigh* Why I even bother with this writing stuff sometimes is beyond me. No hazard pay at all, folks... Anyway, take a guess as to what the upcoming game, er... big announcement will be and I'll be back tomorrow with the answer, dead or alive!


Er, that wasn't a hint, kids... (sort of)...

No comments:

Post a Comment