Saturday, September 19, 2009

As Far As I Know (OR: Some Answers To Your Lijit Searches)...

1) Muramasa: the Demon Blade is NOT coming to any other console - It's currently a Wii exclusive. The same goes for games such as Cursed Mountain, Darkest of Days, Risen and a few other titles exclusive to certain platforms. If you've got a decent gaming PC, two of the above games are recommended while the other two aren't coming to PC (as far as I know)...

1a) Is Demon's Souls coming to the Xbox 360? Most likely nope. The game was initially contracted by/for Sony's Japan Studios, so it's sort of like asking if Halo or a new Mario game will appear on another platform. Go buy a PS3 if you can afford to - the game is indeed worth it. Besides, there are a bunch of cool first and third party exclusives for the PS3 released this year and coming in the future will keep you more than pleased you finally made the plunge.

2) I'm still waiting for my review copies of Muramasa and a few other games to arrive. Ignition was swamped with requests from other editor-types, so I may not end up with one unless I truck it on over to GameStop and buy a copy. Yes, I absolutely support my favorite developers and publishers when need be! Heck, I paid full price for The Conduit and enjoyed it immensely.

2a) Speaking of reviewables yes, I'm working on getting a reviewable of Pinball Hall of Fame - The Williams Collection for either the 360 or PS3. Crave's website hasn't been updated for a while with new games, so I thought this one didn't even exist until about two weeks ago (Thanks, Kate!). Fossil Fighters didn't show up (yet), so it looks as if I'll need to buy that one at some point. Between the stuff I have coming in and the previews and reviews I need to get done, FF is sort of a slightly lower priority until I free up some quality time for it.

3) I don't do game tips/cheats/codes here, sorry! If, on the other hand, a developer or publisher supplies me with a tip/trick/code I can release to you guys, I'll gladly share it! If you're really hopelessly stuck in a game, definitely hit up a site such as Gamefaqs for those tricky boss or other game-related problems.

4) Shin Megami Tensei Persona PSP voice cast? I'm not sure, as I'm more interested in the game as a whole package... but this may help.

Um.. I think that's it - got any more questions? Ask away!

2 comments:

  1. Did you happen to get Muramasa? Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet, J. I'm going to boogie on over to a friend's this weekend and borrow his copy. I'm a big Vanillaware fan, so I kind of know what to expect from the game. Still, speculating and playing are two different things, so we'll see...

    My friend loved it, however, and he usually hates most 2D games, so that's a good sign...

    ReplyDelete