Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Robo-Shambo LIVES! (So go download it, already!)


Yup, it's up and live HERE. Of course, Murphy's Law comes into play over at DAF HQ: my dopey Internet service has been acting up with Verizon doing a bit of digging and tinkering thanks to a few trees being blown over by a recent storm, so I'm sitting here wishing I were playing this and a few other online games (grrrr...). Something told me I should have asked for a disc build!

Also, great new screenshots and gameplay footage (love the rockn' soundtrack in the trailer) can be found on the game's Media page. That box image is a mock-up, by the way - don't go poring over Amazon or Gamestop lookin' to buy this. Heck, it's FREEEEEE! Stop reading this and go play the game - grab a few buddies first, as it's a multiplayer deal, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment