Love adventure games? How about a bit of solid,well-written murder mystery with point and click and hidden item gameplay for good measure? Well, here you go: a chance to score a FREE PC download for the latest entry in iPlay's James Patterson Women's Murder Club series, Little Black Lies.
For the record, WMC isn't the name of a roller derby team (although that would be a neat twist to the next game, huh?)...
Anyway, let's keep it simple: just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with WOMEN'S MURDER CLUB in the subject line- I'll pick FIVE lucky readers and shoot you your code and download instructions via e-mail.
Read on for a bit more about the game, system requirements and a few screen shots as well.
A cold case heats up when an inquisitive writer is put on ice. What does the unsolved murder of a teenage girl from 1975 have to do with the recent killing of a true-crime author? Reveal the disturbing truth behind the little black lies.
- An all-new, original mystery based on James Patterson’s Women’s Murder Club novel series
- Search a scenic town as you hunt for answers in more than 29 beautifully illustrated scenes
- Collect evidence to piece together a chilling story through 8 exciting chapters
- Discover hidden clues and unseen secrets as you choose your own path through this unique game
- Play again and again as hidden objects and puzzles change each time.
Operating system: Windows XP/VISTA Windows 7
Processor speed: Pentium III, 1 GHz
RAM: 256 MB, 512Mb for Vista & Windows 7
Video RAM: 64Mb
Hard drive space (uncompressed): 200 MB
DirectX version: DirectX 9.0
Resolution: 1024 x 768