Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Look (Part One!)

As you can see, I'm playing around with a few tweaks to the layout. I'm not quite done, so bear with me while I tinker with Blogger's updated design tools. I prefer a simpler look, so some of the fancy page designs I'm seeing won't be added here. On the other hand, I'm liking some of the other layout options and new text choices, so perhaps we'll see about adding some of those in the coming weeks. Back in a bit - feedback is welcomed and feel free to click on an ad or two so I can make some money!

Update - Feh. Apparently, Google of all people (er, corporations, which are people, according to some dopes running for office), hates it when users ask readers to maybe support their sites by clicking on ads. So they've cut me off AdSense. Wonderful. You suck, Google, considering all the shameless shilling click-fest contests allowed on other blogs here. OK, off to move some stuff around. back in a bit, possibly at a new location. 

No comments:

Post a Comment