Friday, August 28, 2009

DAF Q&A Updates!

Since I've gotten a few e-mails about the Q & A's I've set up, here's a follow-up or two to fill you in:

1. I'm still waiting for the fine (and very busy) folks at Xseed to get those Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga Q's I sent off a while ago back this way. But remember, folks: Xseed is comprised of a really small team with multiple projects going simultaneously for the Wii and other platforms.

2. I have an interview coming back this way soon with a few team members at Big Blue Bubble, the folks working on Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, a great looking first-person RPG for the Nintendo DS set to be published by Aspyr. It would have been back sooner, but another site or magazine with more clout bumped my former "exclusive" so they could get their scoop first. And so it goes in this industry.... ah well.

I'm also working on a few other potential interview subjects for the near future - stay tuned...

1 comment: