Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gallery: The Saboteur

Did you ever find yourself walking home from a meeting, take a wrong turn down a dark alleyway (well, there WAS that 'Detour' sign with an arrow pointing right, so I detoured) and next thing you know, you wake up a short time later in a rumpled heap with a folder of screenshots in your hand and a hastily scrawled note that says: "éditez ces images, svp - des mercis, Devlin." taped to your forehead?

No? Well, that happened to moi last night. I find out later that had I merely taken a left turn then three blocks to the subway and gone straight home, I could have picked up the same screens from one of EA's helpfully handy PR folks and NOT get bonked on the head. Damn.

Need to find out who this "Devlin" guy is soon and give him the what-for, grrrrr.

The Saboteur is coming from Pandemic Studios and will slip into US stores on December, 8 2009. Six screens below, more to come. My head still hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment