Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gallery: 101-in-1 Party Megamix (Updated!)


Atlus just really, really, really wants to take over your gaming life this year. Between the amazing amount of RPG goodness we're seeing across multiple platforms (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona and Demon's Souls ftw!), finding time to do normal stuff such as breathe, eat or take a bathroom break is becoming quite a challenge. For me, taking my DS and the ridiculously addictive 101-in-1 Explosive Megamix into the can has on occasion actually led a few folks here to think I pulled an Elvis. Hey, with my schedule, it's where I get the most quality time with the handheld, so what can I say?

(Wait... that didn't come out quite right. *Ahem*... moving on...)

Anyway, it's a darn good thing my Wii won't fit in the bathroom (watch it, folks - this is a family show), as Atlus is releasing 101-in-1 Party Megamix for the system this October. Like the DS version, you're getting the value of the century here with 101 different mini-games of assorted difficulty levels, brightly colored cartoon visuals and endless replay value for the bargain price of 19.99. Nope, the game isn't a direct port of the DS version (which is still in my play stack, by the way). While a few games are gussied up versions from the the portable, most of what's here are all-new mini-games, all yours for a whopping twenty cents each!

Check out these slightly surreal screenshots and set you calendar clock-thingy for October 27, 2009 (the game's release date).

No comments:

Post a Comment