Want a chance to get together with other Halo: Reach fans, enter a contest or two and WIN some cool Halo related swag? Well, read on, MacDuff!
GAMESTOP KICKS-OFF HALOFEST – THE BIGGEST, BADDEST ONLINE FESTIVAL ANY HALO FAN WILL WANT TO VISIT
HaloFest allows fanatics to enjoy everything Halo, including chance to win one of 18 life-size Halo: Reach statues and more
GameStop has officially kicked-off HaloFest, a virtual online festival where Halo fans can gather to enjoy videos, tips, sweepstakes, contests and more while awaiting the Halo: Reach Sept. 14 launch date.
HaloFest is available by clicking HERE. A wide-range of activities are available to enjoy, including:
· Sweepstakes for life-size Halo: Reach statues – customers who pre-order Halo: Reach from GameStop are eligible to register online at HaloFest for a chance to win one of 18 full-size bad-boy Halo statues
· A “making of the Halo statues” video so you can learn what goes on under the armor
· Detailed information about GameStop’s pre-order exclusives, including the exclusive downloadable UA Multi-Threat Mjolnir Mark V(B) armor and a Spartan recon helmet, available while supplies last
· The ever-popular Red vs. Blue video segments
· Coming soon – details on the Halo: Reach tournament and in-game UCG contests