Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gallery: Valkyria Chronicles II




As promised, a small but nice set of VC II screens. I love how well the excellently versatile Canvas Engine has translated to the PSP and from what I'm hearing from someone who picked up the game yesterday, the gameplay is "pretty cool" as well. Hell, it SHOULD be, as the original was one of the best PS3 "sleepers" to date as well as an excellent strategy game in its own right. I'm sort of surprised there's no Valkyria game on the DS yet, but on the other hand, it's great to see the PSP get yet another great release, right?

Anyway, I've no time to be jealous of friends gaming away while I toil (and I ain't got time to bleed, either) - I just have enough time to post an update or three a day. So there...

As I keep saying: 2010 is shaping up to be the best year for Sony's handheld so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment