Friday, September 3, 2010

Lucha Libre: Heroes Del Ring GameStop Pre-Order Bonus Pics

I forgot to post these with my Heroes Del Ring hands-on a few days back, so here you go:



Shots of the rather awesome pre-order Luchador masks GameStop is giving away exclusively (one per customer) to those who plunk down a deposit. Very cool indeed and a well-made premium, to boot. If I'm not mistaken, they're made from nice and stretchy polyester (one size fits all unless you've a really tiny or really HUGE head) with vinyl detailing. They also lace up in the back like the actual masks for that extra touch of authenticity.





I picked up mine at the Konami NYC Gamer's Nite event after trying the game out. I'm not planning on wearing it outside any time soon (can you imagine that trip to the supermarket or bank?), but Halloween is coming up, so who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment