Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gamescom 2011: Dragon's Dogma Gameplay




Capcom's biggest in-house game to date seems to be dividing certain fans who want and/or expect them to do a Monster Hunter game for this generation's HD consoles, but I say give this new IP a chance and see how it turns out. Granted, what I'm reading about it elsewhere makes it seem not so spectacular, but I'm more than willing to give the final version a whirl just because I love seeing what any developer can do with an original IP. Action/RPGs like this always seem to find a loyal audience among those who like diamonds in the rough, so we'll see what happens once a demo goes public and more get some hands-on time. Of course, I'm sure constructive feedback from those who've played it will help the dev team tweak things a bit before the game launches. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment