Thursday, August 18, 2011

The King of Fighters XIII Character Trailers (Yes, All NINE Of Them!)



Atlus, I love you so much, but this is ridiculous... in the best possible way. OK, I'll shut up now and let you get to watching all these brief HD trailers starting with the ladies first because I'm a nice guy. OK, Mai said she'd beat me up and I'm not into that rough stuff. Anyway, one here, eight below the jump. I COULD have done nine separate posts, but there's still a ton of stuff to tackle from other publishers (not to mention a review or two) and I don't want you all to think I'm a TOTAL Atlus freak or anything (he said, stroking his copy of Run Saber gently). Oh yeah, The King of Fighters XIII is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 in October in HD with an incredible amount of new and updated features.

















No comments:

Post a Comment