Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, SNES!


While I sold off about 99% of my SNES games to get a PS3 and a bunch of other stuff a few years back, I've kept pretty much all of my Super Famicom games simply because there were too many that were never localized for a US release. Sorry for the lousy photo, but all 248 or so are up in a closet in the other room and I don't have the time to go through them at this point and pick out favorites. This project however, IS on my to-do list once I clear out some space here at the home office and find the time to get the stash down to be photographed (and a few games re-played). I have many favorite games for the system but I absolutely HATE compiling "Top 10" lists, so you won't get one from me. OK, I'm not that irascible, folks - I just need more time to re-discover some of these games when it's not so incredibly busy here. It's absolutely be a LOT more than ten, that's for sure.

Anyway, Happy Birthday SNES! You're missed in this era of digital-only releases and mobile games madness, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment