Wednesday, August 31, 2011

THQ To Publish The Haunted: Hell's Reach for PC, PSN/XBLA




Nice. Now this is what I love to see: an indie project that wins an award and then gets snapped up for release to the masses.THQ is publishing The Hunted: Hells Reach (the winner of this year's million dollar Make Something Unreal contest) as a budget release through its ValuSoft line. For a mere $19.99, you'll get a pretty solid package that includes a 330 level single player plus a number of online co-op and multiplayer modes for up to four players. The PC version will hit retail and download services first (October 20, 2011) while the PSN and Xbox Live Arcade versions will launch sometime in 2012. I think i have a few screenshots here somewhere, but I'm working on the September banner at the moment, so maybe I'll post them after I'm done...

No comments:

Post a Comment