Friday, August 19, 2011

Gamescom 2011: Rayman Origins Trailer Is Nostalgia Of The Best Possible Kind



Of all the UbiSoft games I've seen this year, I'm most looking forward to playing Rayman Origins. I still have my Atari Jaguar copy of the game (I'd be playing it again, but I need another Jaguar) and remember how amazed I was back then. RO is pure fun and just amazing in how it brings together all of what makes platforming games so great while being highly accessible to anyone who want to pick up a controller. Here's hoping all three versions (PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii) do well - I want to see this one pop up on the Vita as well, but I guess that's for the bean counters to decide in a bit. November 15 is just around the corner, so make sure you get this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment